Ulta pulta Rakhi: When it’s all about breaking stereotypes this year, let’s celebrate the Raksha bandhan festival in a different manner. Let’s not burden the brothers this year and let sisters do the thinking.
10 things to do for your brother this Rakhi
Festival bells ringing in your head already!! Why not reverse the trend this time? Let the sisters do some thinking to make it a special Rakhi for their brothers who have been trying hard to get the girls best of the gifts since years. Here’s a list of 10 unusual surprises you could plan for your handsome brothers:
- Bake a cake: Bake a Rakhi special cake or muffins in the shape of a rakhi or something he loves the most. Don’t forget to add some of his favorite ingredients or flavors to it. A good dessert preceded by an equally delightful main course of his choice would act as a cherry on the top.
2. Gift him a PlayStation: Every guy, irrespective of the age is a video game freak. So why not buy him a PlayStation this rakhi. Well, if that costs you really high, buy him a CD of his favorite game of the previous version of video game or PlayStation he possesses.
3. Plan an outing: Give him a surprise advance booking of an outing he had been craving for. It might be an adventure trip to Rishikesh or trek to Manali or as small as an visit to a bowling arena. Gaming zone might also solve the purpose. Make sure to not end up in malls to shop, because mostly boys hate that.
4. Make a Collage: Not just a collage, a card or a frame or anything which has enough creativity in whatever form to help your emotions, love and care to be expressed in a better manner.
5. Get his photo T-SHIRT: His and your photo tshirt is a beautiful gift you can give to your brother. Also there are websites which provide fake newspapers printed with whatever content and pictures you want to be printed over them. Get his photo and headline done and hand him the newspaper to read when he asks for it in the morning.
6. BIKES! : Boys are crazy for bikes. Help him buy a bike whether in the form of permission from parents to buy a bike or any way possible. If your bro is a kid, buy him the dummy versions of his favorite bike.
7. Gadgets are life, boys are tech freaks: As shopping clothes and shoes are sacred to women similarly buying gadgets like xbox, phones, ipads, notebooks and ipods excite men. To increase the happiness quotient of the special ones, you could plan to buy one of these exciting products online. A box of happiness is just a click away.
8. Re-live your childhood memories: Fighting for the swing to fighting for the one who is mumma’s favorite, every brother-sister have their reasons for fights. Go to a peaceful place without your phones and indulge into long chit chats which you have been missing because growing old comes with a cost.
9. Fix a Date for your brother: Because you already know all his secrets, including all the lined up crushes and girl friends. Fix a date with his special someone and give him a surprise of his life.
10. Bond for life: Siblings carry a really special and unique bond. Brothers might not show that but they love their sisters endlessly. Gift them a promise of being his best friend and a companion forever.
So, this Rakhi all the sisters take a step ahead to thank their brothers enough and make them feel special like they always do.
The post 10 things to do for your brother this Rakhi!! appeared first on .
Powered by WPeMatico